Konu etiketleri:
  1. sheena

sheena Active Member

The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window
    Kirsty Moseley​

[​IMG]

Goodreads puani : 3,99 / 5

Goodreads synopsis:

Amber Walker and her older brother, Jake, have an abusive father. One night her brother’s best friend, Liam, sees her crying and climbs through her bedroom window to comfort her. That one action sparks a love/hate relationship that spans over the next eight years. Liam is now a confident, flirty player who has never had a girlfriend before. Amber is still emotionally scarred from the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father. Together they make an unlikely pair. Their relationship has always been a rocky one, but what happens when Amber starts to view her brother’s best friend a little differently? And how will her brother, who has always been a little overprotective, react when he finds out that the pair are growing closer? Find out in The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window.

This book has a fair bit of flaws (moments of stilted dialogue, a LOT of out-of-character, unrealistic and nonsensical actions from the heroine, some not-so-great writing, and plain flat-out stupidity), but the thing is, if you can (and I mostly did) overlook those flaws, and remember that this is purely a work of fiction, its actually a very adorable, at times hot, and definitely aww-worthy romance about a girl who came for an abusive home and a boy who has loved her since she was a little kid, has been her protector ever since then, and is willing to do just about anything to make her happy, comfortable, feel safe, and loved.. Its all very swoony and sweet underneath the flaws.

Gizli içerik:
    Bu alandanki gizlenmiş içeriği görmek için konuya yanıt vermelisiniz.

SABAR bunu beğendi.
  2. Pl1

Pl1 Mary Poppins Site Yetkilisi

paylaşım için teşekkürler...

3. semaanur

semaanur New Member

tesekkurler

4. Buztuz1

Buztuz1 Active Member

teşekkür ederim

5. fa_eng

fa_eng Active Member